The 5 hour sailing trip was fantastic! The lunch was incredible and the sights unforgettable! We had a wonderful time and would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Mallorca!
Private Motor Yacht Charter from Cala d’Or
Perfect Day out experience
8 hrs Private Charter
9 guests maximum
“The best thing about memories is making them!”
Decorated with plenty of secluded coves and bays, Mallorca’s south-east coast is an ideal Mediterranean oasis that will surprise you with ever lasting memories. Charter a motor yacht if you prefer the freedom to go where you want! In order for you to get you quickly to the most beautiful places, we expanded our fleet with our motor yacht Bavaria 36 ‘Dylan’ available for skippered charters.
May – June: €1180
July – August: €1330
September – October: €1180
1 May – 31 October, upon request
Up to 9 guests. Larger groups possible with additional motor yachts to be booked.
Marina Cala d’Or
- Open bar with wines, beer, soft drinks, water
- Welcome glass of Cava
- Fuel consumption
- Transfers and towels
Lunch & Drinks
Drinks included – open bar with wines, beer, soft drinks, water.
Lunch not included.
What to bring
Towels, swim-wear, sun protection and hat (recommended), clean soft white-soled shoes to wear on board (optional) or barefoot. Camera.
About the boat
Welcome aboard Dylan, our brand new 2020 launched, motor yacht Bavaria 36, with capacity of 9 guests + 1 crew.
Its design has modern lines and an optimization of spaces that guarantee the comfort of its passengers. Equipped with deck shower and toilets/changing. Also, in the bow area there is a magnificent solarium that can be used while sailing.
Enjoy a luxury Crewed Motor Yacht Charter experience
Dylan is the perfect yacht for those who are looking for comfort and smooth comfortable ride. An ideal leisure boat for every occasion, beach hopping, swimming, snorkelling or just sunbathing and exploring Mallorca turquoise waters.
Just pick the date… and we’ll do the rest!
We are a full-service yacht charter company and our professional team, will take care of your day on board from start to finish, all you need to do is select the date.
Itineraries are subject to weather, wind strength and sea direction and cannot be guaranteed.
- Itinerary South: Cala d’Ór > Cala Llombards> Calo de Moro/sÁlmunia> Cala Mondrago> Cala Llamp>Cala d’Ór
- Itinerary North: Cala dÓr > Cala Mitjana> Cala s’Nau> Porto Colom> Cala Brafi > Cala dÓr
- Cabrera Itinerary: Cala dÓr > Cala s’Álmunia> Cabrera> Colonia St Jordi (lunch) > Cala dÓr
Before you set sail
- Leave sand on the land!
- Bring only what you really need
- You can bring clean, soft white-soled shoes to wear on board
- Check our upgrade options for celebration cakes, champagne, decorations and menus on the booking page
- Want to add a destination to the agenda? Just get in touch with us, and we’ll get it organised!
- You will be asked for a damage and fuel deposit of 1000 E by credit card which will be returned at the end of the charter provided there is no damage, stains on floor and furniture and the fuel has been reimbursed.
Before the charter, you will be shown the fuel gauge which should indicate % full of the tank; at the end of the charter the boat will stop at the fuel station to refill up to the same level as at the start. Fuel costs below are estimated, not guaranteed. Consumption is affected by speed of driving and of course distance –
North/South itinerary may require 250 litres;
The Cabrera itinerary may require 400 litres.
Our guests are passionate about sailing on Vita Bel! See what they have to say...
Our trip on the Vita Bel was wonderful! I’ve already been on this boat 15 years ago and it was great to come back and see, that it’s still in a very good shape and operated by lovely people! I highly recommend to book a tour with them!!
The whole experience is fantastic and gave us some brilliant memories. The crew are very accommodating and ensure you dont need for anything. This with the beautiful views make it one of the best things to do whilst you are here. We will be back !